Some real Talk
Firstly lemme keep it real. Over the past few months I’ve been slacking and yes I have had a few setbacks but my mind hasn’t fully been in the game. And I can’t use the setbacks as an excuse. It was all me. Hence my progress has been little to none.
Time for Change
But that’s about to change. Tomorrow (18 June 2018) I will start a 4 month body transformation journey. A defined timeframe with specific goals. Follow #SmashedByTash on social media because I’m ready to smash my goals and take my body to the next level. I’m going from fat to fitter and stronger. I promise that you don’t want to miss this. The next 4 months will not be about perfection, but about a commitment to myself, dedication and perseverance.
Why a 4 month transformation?
Why 4 months, well because I turn 41 in October and what better gift to myself than good fitness and health, after all your health is your wealth. But there’s another reason which will be REVEALED in due course.
My Plan of Action
- Work on a plan of action. 4 months to be “Fleshed out“, fitter and stronger. Start date is 18 June 2018 ending in October 2018.
- Tuesday morning I will take my progress pics. I’m going to do a weekly update comparing with this pic and not my previous ones. For me it’s the best way to see progress (Now go on … take that first dreaded pic. It’s the best motivator by far).
- Wednesday I’m off to see a guy about a thing. Official first weigh and measure. Going to do some testing to determine a baseline and figure out my diet and exercise regime. You will have to wait until Wednesday to see who the guy is. Trust me when I say he deserves a reveal of his own.
- My diet will be supplemented to aid my progress. Did loads of research and I’ve decided on a new brand. Separate post to follow regarding my decision.
- I’ve decided to set some smaller goals along the way. Every 5kg lost will be celebrated with a trip to the spa or maybe some clothes shopping. Post to follow with my starting numbers
Steps for a Successful Body Transformation
- Day 1 means photos
- Set a goal and create an event
- Know your starting point
- Create your plan of action
- Nail down your nutritional needs
- Your workout must match your goal
- The smart way to incorporate cardio/HIIT
- Rest and recovery is a must
- Build your support system
- Pay attention to your feedback loop and make change where necessary
- Don’t delay
Wish Me Well
So that my POA. Tonight I go to bed, excited that tomorrow is the start of a new chapter in my journey.