Are you South African? Are you a meat lover? Then this festival has your name written all over it. The Fire & Feast Meat Festival takes place this weekend and it’s one festival you really don’t want to miss.
Head to the Ticketpro Dome for this year’s Fire & Feast Meat Festival, that will be heating up the weekend from 8 to 10 June.
The Masters of meat, braai, sauce and spice.
1. Crown National – A leading supplier of spices, herbs, seasonings, sauces and condiments, Crown National – the event sponsor – knows the best way to add flavour to any braai.
2. BraaiBoy – Featuring in this year’s Braaitology, brought to you by Chad-O-Chef is the South African braai wonder and Chad-O-Chef ambassador, BraaiBoy. Having cooked on an open flame every day of his life for the past eight years, BraaiBoy has some must-try braai tips.
3. Chad-O-Chef – Leading manufacturers of gas braais, Chad-O-Chef have the best insights into optimising your braai for the ultimate meaty feast.
4. The Bearded Chef – He has a beard and he loves to cook, hence his name. One thing this wholesome farmer likes to do, when braaing, is to keep it simple. Make sure to go and say hi while you are at the festival.
5. Lamb and Mutton SA – If you’re looking for some of the best lamb and mutton braai tips then consumer-awareness organisation, Lamb and Mutton SA, has all the answers.
6. Sparta Beef – For the beefiest braai tips, there’s nowhere else to turn to but Sparta Beef.
7. County Fair & Festive – County Fair & Festive ranges will be featuring at this year’s Fire & Feast. Learn how to braai a succulent piece or chicken. Alternatively order yourself some tasters.
8. South African Pork – SA Pork will be teaching you how to braai your pork to perfection and that includes how to make the best crackling.
The saucy line-up of features includes:
- The Sparta Beef Theatre
- The Poultry Theatre brought to you by County Fair & Festive
- The Pork Tasting Room
- The Lamb & Mutton SA Theatre
- My Braai Meat and Wine Pairing Theatre
- Braaitology brought to you by Chad-O-Chef
- Jack Daniel’s Whiskey Bar & Restaurant
- Jack Daniel’s Man Cave
- BRM Brands Bistro
- Wine Tasting Area
- Live entertainment daily
- SA’s Winning National Butchers Team supported by Crown National
- A range of exhibitions which complement the ultimate South African meat and braai experience
The Fire & Feast Meat Festival is officially here! EAT. MEAT. FEAST. REPEAT. Join us today from 12pm-6pm; or Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm at the Ticketpro Dome. Tickets are available for purchase online or at the door. (Link in bio). #fireandfeast #fire #feast #meat #foodie #braai #beer #gin #wine #joburg
- Friday 8th June: 12pm – 6pm
- Saturday 9th June: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday 10th June: 10am – 6pm
- Adults: R100
- Pensioners: R80
- Children: R20
Tickets are available from www.computicket.co.za or at the door.